- Check out some art at the opening reception for After Hours, an exhibition by Lisa D. Watson at In Vino Veritas. The works are made with 90 percent recylced materials, from reclaimed wood to grocery bags to aluminum road signs. The reception runs from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
- It's time for a jewel heist at PERC Coffee Roasters, where Montage Cinemas will be screening Ocean's 8. Eat some Big Bon Pizza and enjoy a PERC mocktail while the glamorous heist plays out. The event begins at 6 p.m., with the movie starting at sundown; $10.
- Celebrate ten years of the Savannah Philharmonic as they launch their new season with a reprise of their first concert. The program at the Lucas Theatre includes Beethoven's Fifth Symphony and a new work commissioned for the occasion, beginning at 7:30 p.m. Saturday; $25-125.
- Ever wanted to taste lionfish? The wild-looking species, an invasive species in this region, is the featured ingredient of this year's A Fishy Affair: Malicious...But Delicious. Top local chefs will serve up lionfish dishes at The Landings Plantation Club at 6 p.m. Friday.
- Enjoy some beer and comedy at Southbound Brewing's Laughs and Drafts. Comedians will share their top material while you sip Southbound's top brews, from 7 to 10 p.m. Saturday; $15 in advance, $20 day-of.
- Have a jazzy week with the Savannah Jazz Festival, which kicks off Sunday at the Mansion on Forsyth Park with a whole afternoon of performances from school jazz bands and Teddy Adams' All Star Jam Session. Events continue all week, and they're all free; full schedule here.