- Feed your love of design as Circa Lighting hosts lighting designer Julie Neill. Meet the New Orleans-based designer, enjoy some food and conversation and enter to win a table lamp from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday.
- Rock out for Savannah's favorite holiday at River Street's four music stages on Friday and Saturday. Highlights include locals In For A Penny, Lyn Avenue, The Eric Culberson Band, Bottles & Cans and a new project from members of The Accomplices called Chameleon Brotherhood. Full lineup here.
- Close out the weekend across the river at the Westin's Jazz & Bubbles Sunday Brunch, featuring bottomless mimosas, the Fabulous Equinox Orchestra and views of the Savannah riverfront, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
- Find even more music as Country Westerns come to El Rocko. This Nashville group features a drummer from the Silver Jews, a guitarist for Kesha and other veterans of the stage. Password: Password opens, from 9 p.m. to midnight Friday; free.
- Start St. Patrick's Day with a reminder: for all the revelry, it is also a Catholic feast day. Celebrate mass at the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist prior to the parade, at 8 a.m. Saturday.
- Run off the calories from all the beer and corned beef with the Luck of the Irish 5K, departing from The Grove downtown at 8 a.m. Sunday.