- Learn more about Tybee with guided beach walks, which depart from the Marine Science Center. Book in advance for tours most days; $8 for members, $10 non-members.
- The Savannah Voice Festival wraps up this weekend with a number of shows. Friday brings the "Fab Four," a '60s celebration, to the Charles H. Morris Center at 7 p.m.; $35 general seating, $45 premium. On Saturday, the same venue will host La Traviata at 7 p.m.; $40. Full schedule here.
- Feel the love at Tybee Equality Fest this weekend. Events range from family fun at the beach to adult parties at night, including burlesque shows, Friday through Sunday.
- Find a reason to support Savannah Children's Choir at their 99 Reasons Why event at Ghost Coast Distillery. It offers a chance to learn about the group, win one of 99 raffle prizes and sip some tasty cocktails, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday.
- Go for a summer bike ride around town at the annual Savannah Seersucker Ride. Seersucker duds are strongly encouraged but not required (helmets are strongly encouraged as well). Meet at Tiedeman Park, across from Savannah Arts Academy, at 9:30 a.m. Saturday; free.
- Celebrate Savannah's diversity at the inaugural Diversity Summit, hosted by the Savannah Interagency Diversity Council at the Southwest Chatham Library. Meet fellow Savannahians and learn about efforts to promote understanding and community from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday; free.
- Sip some beer for a cause at Hops for Habitat, a block party at Two Tides Brewing. Ticket sales benefit Habitat for Humanity and include craft beer, Big Bon Pizza, live music and more, from 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday; $35 in advance, $40 at the door.
- The JEA is hosting a gala on Sunday, but the deadline to buy tickets has passed.