- Take in some classical music at Piano in the Arts at the Fine Arts Auditorium on Georgia Southern's Armstrong campus. This edition of the series features the new Savannah-based group the Blue Heron Chamber Ensemble at 7:30 p.m. Thursday; $12, free for students and faculty.
- Wrap up your work week with an early show at El-Rock0 Lounge: Anders Thomsen Trio, presented by MusicFile Productions. Thomsen, a prolific local performer, takes the stage from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday; $5.
- The night of music continues when Cedric Burnside plays the Jinx. Ray Lundy of Bottles and Cans will open for Burnside, who's known for his blues drumming and guitar. Doors open at 9 p.m. Friday; $12.
- Drink some beer for bees as Coastal Empire Beer Co. celebrates National Honey Bee Day. Learn about beehives, sip on some beer and eat some Dark Shark Taco Attack food, all to support the Coastal Empire Beekeepers' Association, from 2 to 5 p.m. Saturday.
- It's an opera for kids at the Yamacraw Center for the Performing Arts: the Savannah Voice Festival will stage Hansel and Gretel, featuring kids from local schools, beginning at 12:30 p.m. Friday; $32.50-40.
- Enjoy a classic musical when SCAD Cinema Circle brings My Fair Lady to the Trustees Theater. The beloved movie features Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison, favorite songs and some iconic fashion moments. It begins at 7 p.m. Friday; $8.
- Join a sweet birthday bash as Leopold's Ice Cream celebrates 99 years with their annual block party. They've got a full day of family-friendly activities, 99-cent ice cream and, of course, birthday cake from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday; free.