The big game isn't the only event in town, and road closings have already begun in Atlanta.
Road closures related to Super Bowl Live started Monday and will continue through game day, Feb. 3, to Feb. 8, according to AtlSuperBowl53.com.
Atlanta police encourage the use of MARTA and ride share companies to reduce traffic in the affected areas. Please plan ahead and give yourself more time to reach destinations around these areas.
Closures are subject to change.
Closed now through Friday, Feb. 8:
- Baker St. NW will be closed between Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW and Luckie St. NW.
Closed now through Thursday, Feb. 7
- Mitchell St. SW will be closed between MLK Jr. Dr. SW (South) to Elliot St SW.
- Mangum St. will be closed between Markham St to Foundry St.
- MLK Jr. Dr. SW (South) will be closed between Northside Dr. NW to Centennial Olympic Park Dr NW
- Andrew Young International Blvd. NW will be closed between Marietta St. NW and Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW.
Starting at 1 a.m. Friday, Feb. 1 through 5 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 3
- Peachtree St. between Ponce De Leon Avenue and 3rd Street
- There will be a full closure of Ponce De Leon Avenue and 3rd Street between West Peachtree and Peachtree
Super Bowl LIII: Gameday Closures Feb. 2 Through Sunday Morning Feb. 4
- Northside Dr. NW will be closed between Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd NW and MLK Jr. Dr. SW (South)