Facing an uproar from professors, the state system overseeing Georgia universities abruptly changed course on face masks late Monday, mandating students at public universities wear masks in classrooms due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Latest News From NPR
- The Pandemic Is Pushing Scientists To Rethink How They Read Research Papers
- Tracking The Pandemic: Are Coronavirus Cases Rising Or Falling In Your State?
- New Mexico Leaders To Militia: If You Want To Help Community, Stop Showing Up Armed
- Boston Tavern Pivots To 'Plan B' To Try To Survive The Pandemic
- India Surpasses Russia In Reported Coronavirus Infections
- 'Almost In Tears': A Hairstylist Worries About Reopening Too Soon
- The Fire, The Virus, The Violence: Australia And The Lessons Of Natural Disasters
- Melbourne Resumes Lockdown As Coronavirus Cases Surge
On Second Thought is a one-hour, news talk show, airing at 11 a.m. Friday, 7 a.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday. Timely conversations on all topics relating to Georgia!