There are signs that healthcare workers in the COVID-19 hotspot in southwest Georgia are playing from a stronger hand than the one they were dealt at the start of the crisis — even if it seems clear the crisis is far from over.
Phoebe Health reported at the end of last week they had developed their own, two-hour turnaround rapid coronavirus test. They also released a patient who had at one time been on ventilator support and they had at least one day in which they released more...
Latest News From NPR
- Japan's Shinzo Abe Will Declare State Of Emergency As Coronavirus Cases Surge
- Fed Goes All Out To Keep Economy Alive During Coronavirus Shutdown
- 'It's Madness.' Wisconsin's Election Amid Coronavirus Sparks Anger
- Global Lockdowns Resulting In 'Horrifying Surge' In Domestic Violence, U.N. Warns
- 2 Workers From Same Walmart Store Die After Contracting The Coronavirus
- Coronavirus World Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Outbreak
- Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Coronavirus In The U.S.
- Australian Officials Launch Criminal Investigation Into Ruby Princess Cruise Ship