It's hard enough to eat well and stay in shape, but, in several parts of Georgia, residents don't even have access to nutritious foods. The Georgia Farmers Market Association is trying to bring awareness to the issue and help overcome barriers to access. Its initiatives connect small growers with communities that don't have good options to buy fresh, high-quality meat and produce.
Latest News From NPR
- Head Of Japan's Olympic Committee Steps Down Amid Tokyo 2020 Corruption Probe
- Nazarbaev Resigns As Kazakhstan's President; Was First Elected In 1991
- Nebraska Floods: 74 Cities, 65 Counties Declare A State of Emergency
- Dan Auerbach Reflects On The Sounds Of Easy Eye Sound Studios
- ISIS Camp In Baghouz Is Captured, As U.S. Allies Declare Progress In Syria