Gov. Brian Kemp’s proposed budget for 2020 includes a $3,000 raise for certified Georgia teachers and a 2 percent merit raise for state employees. He made the announcement during his State of the State speech to legislators Thursday.
On Second Thought is a one-hour, daily news talk show, airing at 9 a.m. weekdays. Timely, pegged conversations about all topics relating to Georgia and Atlanta, includ…
Latest News From NPR
- Police Seek Volunteers To Drink To Excess
- Microsoft Pledges $500 Million Investment To Tackle Affordable Housing Crisis
- Politics Stay Off The Soccer Field As Qatar Plays Saudi Arabia
- Trump Administration Appeals Ruling Blocking Citizenship Question On 2020 Census
- State Department Brings Employees Back To Work Despite Shutdown